How Love Left Me - Episode 36


That was so fast huh?
She was also shocked how I accepted her back  so fast without any long thing.  She called back again to be sure whether I was serious when I said I have accepted her back and I told her I was very serious.

Yes off-cos! I was very serious that I accepted her back. I didn't accept her back because I have forgiven her but   I accepted her back because I wanted her to feel how it feels like to be broken.

I don't forgive. I like taking revenge on those who hurt me and that was exactly what I intend doing when I accepted her back. Her love was still inside my heart but the pains she caused me comes first before that love.
After accepting her, I don't call her but she always do call me and we chat like we use to. Whenever she calls me, I make her remember the good memories we shared together and how she erased them with pain. She always felt sorry for breaking up with me.

I didn't want anything to cross my mind by then. Even though I didn't love her like I use to, I still care about her and because of her, I wasn't dating anyone else because I was still believing I was in a relationship with Dede.


About two months and a week after we reunited, My boss called me one evening and asked; "Have you broken up with your wife?"

Me (so confused); " No! We are still dating."

My boss; "But why didn't you come to visit her ever since she came?"

Me (more confused); "We having been chatting on phone everyday but she never told me for once that she was in Town."

My boss; "She has been in Town for like three days now, looking very beautiful but has changed her character. I think this girl is not the Dede we use to know way back. Just be very careful. She can give you problem."

Me; "Thank you boss:"

I was so angry but I kept quiet and didn't call Dede that day. The following day, I called Dede and asked why she has been in Town but didn't  tell me. She couldn't give me any reasonable reason so I also refused to pay her visit.
 We always chat on phone just like we use to do way back but no visits.

About a month after Dede came back, my boss called me again and guess what he said.

Enter your email address:

Follow Up Read4self

No comments:

Post a Comment