How Love Left Me - Episode 32



My uncle actually wanted to toast my girl.
He called out and asked: "Joe! Is that your meat?"

I looked at him and smiled.
He continued: "You are really my family member. You have eyes for good things. I am very proud of you."

We all laughed and I introduced Dede to my uncle and introduced my uncle to Dede. I left with Dede after the short introduction. We went out strolling and later in the evening, I brought Dede to the house. Her mother saw us but didn't mind us.
 Dede gave me three photographs of herself to help make me happy whenever I miss her and I was so happy.

I was so happy even though somebody died. Dede as well didn't seem like someone who was mourning her father.

The following morning, Dede called me and told me she has left. I felt like crying but she told me she didn't want to see me sad that was why she didn't tell me. I was just okay with what she said.

We continued our phone love chats again until about two months after her father's funeral when she started behaving strangely. We don't chat for long like we use to do and she barely call me. Sometimes if I call her, she doesn't answer my calls.

I was so frustrated by her strange behavior but I kept it cool until when she stopped calling me for like two weeks and whenever I call her, her phone was off.

I felt so broken and so angry. I didn't know what to do. Even though I was angry at Dede, I still thought maybe there was a good reason why her number wasn't going through. Probably her phone has spoil or missing.

I was just praying and hoping that it shouldn't be long before she call because I might have to go to her mother to ask for directions. I was dying to hear from Dede. I couldn't sleep properly for a whole month because I didn't hear from Dede.

About a month and week without hearing from Dede. The only thing I do is sit outside in the evening, listen to emotional soundtracks and try recollecting the long conversations we use to have.
Sometimes I get so sad with my memories and sometimes I smile to myself when those happy memories we shared together pops up.

One day, I was just outside in the evening when  a strange number called. I received the call but the person hanged up so I called back immediately.
Guess who?





The story continues.
Don't for get to subscribe to news letter.


Enter your email address:

Follow Up Read4self

No comments:

Post a Comment