How Love Left Me - Episode 33



The caller was Dede and I was so happy deep inside my heart hearing from her.
This was the conversation we had:

Me: "Dede, what happened? Why were you not calling me again?"

Dede: "Sorry. I lost the phone you gave me with your contact. I didn't have your contact on my new phone that was why I couldn't call you till now."

I got angrier upon hearing what she said.

Me: "So how did you get my number now?"

Dede: "Please! we will talk about that later. Kindly send me 2Ghc airtime to call my mom and we will chat after talking to her."

She hanged up after saying that.

Mr Loverboy, I was a bit a man of my own by then because I was working for Milicom Ghana Ltd, One of the biggest Telecom companies in Ghana.
I only started working there less than two months but I had some money to spend. So I went straight into my room for some money and sent her 10Ghc airtime just to make sure she will have enough left to call me back.

I waited for her call all night long but she never called to even tell me that she received the airtime.
It was all like the lovely girl I use to have has turned into some kind of beast I don't know anymore.
I couldn't sleep all night because I couldn't stop thinking about how Dede has changed so easily.

It was morning and I went to work. I decided not to call Dede because I was expecting her to call me since she promised to call back after talking to her mother.
Even at work, I couldn't think straight until I closed and came back home. I was so broken to the extent that I felt I was losing everything I had in this world.

I decided to call Dede that evening. I called her for like 10 times at different points in time and the feedback was all "Number Busy".

At around 9:30PM, my final call was able to reach her. She picked up the call and told me she was very tired and can't talk so she will call in the morning.

Enter your email address:

Follow Up Read4self

No comments:

Post a Comment