How Love Left Me - Episode 29


That day when I got home, it felt like I have said goodbye to my lover. It was a whole lot to take in.
My mom could see the broken feelings in my eyes. I didn't eat for the evening and I jumped into bed as early as 8:00PM. I was just in bed like that without any feel of sleep in my eyes.

Around 10:00PM, a call came in and the caller ID is "My Sweetheart". I answered the call with a joyful heart.
We had a very long conversation which I can't tell you right now but there is some part of the conversation that I couldn't forget till date. They are fresh in my head.
That  part of the conversation went like this;

Me: "Dede, I am really sad this evening ooo."

Dede: "My sweetheart, Please don't be sad. I know you love me and I love you too. No matter where I go, you will always be in my heart and because of that, I will always come back to you. 
Please promise me you will not let any woman take your heart away from me."

Me: "I promise I will wait for you no matter how long."

Dede: "Thank You"

It was a promise worth keeping for both of us or so I thought. I was so happy and pleased with the promises we made to each other. I could feel love breeze filling the air in my room after our final goodbye on the phone.

The next morning, I went to the shop and my boss came to me. He asked: "Did Dede tell you she was traveling?"

Me: "Yes Boss!"
Boss: "I guess you guys didn't break up after all."

Me: " I smiled and looked at my boss' face."

Boss: "[He smiled] ; That is the beginning of a good relationship. Hope you will go and visit her  sometimes because I heard she will stay there for long."


Me: "Yes! Boss, If she get there, she will give me the direction and I will go visiting most of the time."

Boss: "That's good but still be careful and strong."

Few hours after chatting with my boss, I had a call from caller ID "My Sweetheart". It was good news. Dede has successfully arrived at her new home. I was so happy as if I was going to stay there with her.




The story continues
Subscribe to news letter and share on social media

Enter your email address:

Follow Up Read4self

No comments:

Post a Comment