How Love Left Me - Episode 25



I arrived at work and thought everything was normal. I opened the shop,cleaned every place and started my daily work.
I was happily working with some cool soundtracks in the background to boost the morning work.
My boss arrived and as I raised my head to look at his face, I could see the anger. I could see the clouds ahead of a thunderstorm.

What I didn't know was whether that thunderstorm was going to fall on me or someone else. I was so quiet because I have never seen my boss wear such a face before.

He went inside quietly and came back.
Then he went through the story like these;  
"Joe!, I have asked you to stay away from that girl. I told you her mother is a very mean and complicated woman but it seems you didn't take any seed from my advice.
Yesterday, you were very lucky the woman didn't come to meet you here. Like she would have caused more trouble than she did. 
She said you have been taking her daughter home and when you finish sleeping with her, you allow her to walk all alone from your house back home, late in the night. 
 Please, You are almost my junior brother. Don't let that girl put you into trouble. Don't ever let her follow you to your house again."

After saying all that, I didn't say anything to defend myself. I was so quiet because if I try to open my mouth, I will lose the man in me.
I just sat there and accepted everything he said. After all, I have no prove that I didn't sleep with her.
Even as I am talking, Dede doesn't know the route to my house.

I was so angry and confused. I didn't know what to do. Whether to tell Dede that we should quit or I  should just take it easy and things will get better.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I couldn't eat the whole day. After closing from the shop, I thought Dede will come again and meet me but she didn't show up.
I have loved her so much and I can't just quit because her parents don't like me. I have never been in such a situation before but I know it does happen in movies so I was still keeping her in my heart.




The story continues
 

Enter your email address:

Follow Up Read4self

No comments:

Post a Comment